Earn 100fpp's after signing up & i'll send you $35!

June 26, 2006

PokerStars Banner

I had an email from Pokerstars earlier this week asking me if i would like to have a banner on my site that linked to their site and become an affiliate. I believe this was probably offered to all bloggers who entered their second annual blogger championship earlier this month. As it was incredibly easy to do and the instructions were idiot proof I decided to take them up on the offer - I can't really see what harm it can do and who knows it might even generate a few quid! - Once you have managed to generate 100 frequent player points i get $75 in my account, which i will split 50:50 with you.

They (Pokerstars) are offering a new player only 100% deposit bonus at the moment so i guess now would be as good a time as any to get signed up on what is probably the best on-line poker site - IMO of course :-)

I am still plugging away on the PLO tables and even managed a modest cash out last week. - things are looking up! I am not sure how many hours i will get in this week as i have some golf arranged and the World Cup is hotting up now but i am sure i'll manage enough time on the e-felt to pay the bills and keep the roll topped up. - Come on England!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home