Earn 100fpp's after signing up & i'll send you $35!

February 28, 2006

The Poker Whisperer.???

I like to surf the 'e-poker' press and other blogs daily and am intrigued as to who the poker whisper is on ukpokernews - any ideas folks.??

I have so far ruled out:

1. Tikay
2. Me
3. Camel


Anyway he says some nice things about me in this article here http://uk.pokernews.com/news/2006/2/poker-whispers-february.htm

and has a regular monthly musing on ukpokernews.

Answers and speculations in the comments box please.

8 Comments:

Blogger snoopy1239 said...

I wrongly guessed Camel too.

According to Paul, it's someone familiar to Blondeites.

28/2/06 12:47 pm

 
Blogger Greg_'Junior'_Hill said...

hmmmmmmmmmm.
maybe Ariston then?

28/2/06 1:02 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe - I immediately thought 'Camel' as well before ruling it out as far too obvious.

Given it ends with an 'established players will be destroyed by young guns' sentiment I thought maybe Dubai, till I noticed the 'they scare the pants off me' bit - that kind of rules him out (unless it's a double bluff, of course)

28/2/06 2:13 pm

 
Blogger Milkybarkid said...

Phil Shaw or Roland De Wolfe

28/2/06 5:20 pm

 
Blogger snoopy1239 said...

It's not Dave C or Tony G either.

1/3/06 12:26 am

 
Blogger snoopy1239 said...

none of these either:

Ben Grundy, David Pomroy, George Geary, Barny Boatman

1/3/06 12:28 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not guilty your honour. I can never be described as a well known name or respected player, lets be honest guys. Also I would never berate the old school and big up the new style players would I?
ariston

8/3/06 8:31 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A well known blondeite has been mulling over an idea like this for a while, i wonder if he finally did it?

ifm

15/3/06 11:22 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home