Earn 100fpp's after signing up & i'll send you $35!

July 03, 2006

Vegas Jelousy

I can't believe its been 12 months since i was flying to Vegas for last years WSOP. Sadly, I won't be going this year. Although i say 'sadly' as i thoroughly enjoyed my time out there last year, there are many things i won't miss about Las Vegas....

I won't miss the busyness of the Rio and the crap customer service and attitude from the staff, there immoral practices regarding the with-holding of taxes from UK players.

I won't miss the tip culture! - everytime someone says 'hi' they want a fucking dollar from you! - piss off! and do i look like i can't open my own taxi door?! - so why should i pay someone else to do that for me?!

I won't miss the taxi driver's going the long way round and eeeking out every cent from you in fares and practically begging for tips. - here's a tip..... Take me the shortst route and i'll thank you, appreciate it and tip you, take me the long way round and i'll hate you, want to kill you and will not tip you. You lose in the long run Mr Cabbie.

I won't miss the heat. - Unreal!

There are lots i will miss about Vegas though and I really wish i was going. Good luck to all those that are there or are on their way.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm hot your trail lad... 2 wins on MTT's in 2 days... now going for the bigger tables... watch out

3/7/06 7:26 pm

 
Blogger Greg_'Junior'_Hill said...

good luck mate! keep up that form.

4/7/06 4:32 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the 15th & 16th is the w/end to hit the supers fella;
150 gtd seats on stars,
100 gtd seats on full tilt
30 added seats on hills
i fancy your chances!

(& we got floor space)

5/7/06 5:46 pm

 
Blogger Greg_'Junior'_Hill said...

Hi Jules.
May give em a go. - just cant read any vegas reports without being jealous - need to get an excuse to get out there methinks.

6/7/06 3:57 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home