Earn 100fpp's after signing up & i'll send you $35!

July 13, 2006

PokerStars 150 Seats Guarenteed

The Vegas jealousy is getting too much. I keep reading reports of the action and its bringing back memories, therefore I am having one last ditch late effort to get a seat. I am playing in the PokerStars $370 satellite with 150 seats guarenteed on Sunday. I managed to get in for $9 in a $3 rebuy earlier today :-) Who says this poker lark is expensive?!!

Aside from the odd microstakes-supersat I've been griniding away at the PLO tables with some success, turning enough profit each week to keep me and Pokergirle in bread and water. We've spent shed loads on the house recently getting it furnished and looking like we actually live there. We've been in over 9 months now and have only just taken delivery of a table and chairs, so no more TV meals on laps from now on.

I've read quite a few blogs recently - alot of those bloggers that i keep tabs on are in Vegas at the moment. You can check their blogs by clicking on the links on the right hand side of this page. Check out Milkybarkid, Rob Sherwood, Shane Schleger.

good luck

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whens the final table son.... best of luck....

17/7/06 7:28 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Greg

What size plo games are you playing online?

Cheers,

Joe S

22/7/06 3:07 am

 
Blogger Greg_'Junior'_Hill said...

Hi Joe.
I tend to mainly play $1-$2PLO at 3 or 4 tables at a time. This allows me to play at a level where the level of play is still relatively poor but i can still achieve a reasonable hourly rate due to multi-tabling. Any more than 4 tables though and i feel my marginal utility (which directly affects my hourly rate and profit) per table decreases due to not being able to follow the play as well and watch how people are playing.

cheers
Greg

24/7/06 10:36 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home