Earn 100fpp's after signing up & i'll send you $35!

August 02, 2006

You Little Whore!

I discovered the world of bonus whoring this week. I was getting a bit fed up of playing on one site and the beats were becoming infectious and many so I thought a change of scenery might do the trick (its nothing to do with my play you understand :-)) I took a look around to see what i could find. I was quite pleased, it seems like every site under the sun wants a piece of me and i suppose providing you have the time and the initial investment it can be quite worthwhile setting up new accounts with a variety of different sites that offer sign up bonuses. It can also be a good thing playing against new players with different styles. I registered with Neteller and cashed out 1/2 of my stars balance into there and have spread the love around my new poker homes. I've set up 4 new accounts and am occupying my time playing on them for long enough to earn my bonus (most sites have a stipulation for how many hands or how much rake you have to generate before you get the bonus, which i suppose is fair enough - no-one likes to be hit and runned, not even multi-million dollar corporations. Wish me luck!

WSOP....

Congrats to Foxy on his 3rd place finish in the $5000 PLH event - a nice chunk of change for a top bloke :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home